Service & Repair
In the event that your Dremel 3D20 needs to be repaired, it should only be serviced by an authorized Dremel service center using only Dremel replacement parts. This will ensure that proper operation and safety of Dremel 3D20 is maintained.
To get your Dremel 3D20 repaired, please take the following action:
- Contact customer service at 1-844-4DRML3D before you send your Dremel 3D20 in for service. A customer service representative will help you determine if you need it to be repaired. If it does, follow steps 2 and 3.
- DO NOT return your product to the place of purchase.
- Carefully package the product by itself, in original packaging, with no other items, and return it, freight prepaid, along with:
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase (please keep a copy for yourself).
- A written statement about the nature of the problem.
- Your name, address and phone number to:
|Dremel Service Center
4915 21st Street
Racine, WI 53406
|Giles Tool Agency
47 Granger Ave,
M1K 3K9, Canada
|West Coast Tool
4008 Myrtle Street
Burnaby, B.C. V5C 4G2
We recommend that the package be insured against loss or in-transit damage for which we cannot be responsible.
Repairs to your Idea Builder may not be covered under the Dremel Limited Consumer Warranty. Please check the Warranty page or your Operating Instructions to see if your repair would be covered before shipping your product.